Disfiguring sentence example
- He took an active part in all the subsequent wars with the Cossacks and received more disfiguring wounds than any other commander.
- The most destructive is Botrytis cinerea which forms orangebrown or buff specks on the stems, pedicels, leaves and flower-buds, which increase in size and become covered with a delicate grey mould, completely destroying or disfiguring the parts attacked.
- A study looking at severe and disfiguring mucocutaneous leishmaniasis has identified a single gene which predisposes to this particular type of disease.
- Endoscopic orbital decompression may be used to treat disfiguring proptosis or sight threatening optic nerve compression in patients with thyroid eye disease.
- He did his best to hide the disfiguring scar covering the left side of his face without breaking file.Advertisement
- Vegetal tissue turns brown with age and is very disfiguring.
- One is very safe to use, while the other can cause severe scarring and disfiguring.
- Children also experience low self-esteem and depression because of the disfiguring aspects of the disease.
- Other symptoms may be associated with temporarily debilitating or permanently disfiguring consequences.
- The lesions associated with bejel are destructive and may leave disfiguring scars.Advertisement
- Even skin cancers that aren't likely to spread can leave disfiguring scars if they're allowed to progress.