Disentangling sentence example
- "Not now," she said, disentangling herself from his searching hands.
- Disentangling a thorny bush from her jeans, she pushed on until she spotted a bush with dark blue berries.
- There is great difficulty, due to a confused statement of Suidas, in disentangling the works and even the personalities of these Philostrati.
- To the study of Scottish history Mr Lang brought a scholarly care for detail, a piquant literary style, and a gift for disentangling complicated questions.
- Harsh and rough, he compelled admiration for his delight in work, his aptitude in disentangling affairs, his desire of continually augmenting the wealth of the state, and his regard for the public welfare without forgetting his own.Advertisement
- Hence we also determine the composition of these bodies through multi-colour photometry, to assist theoretical models in disentangling the possibles sources of NEOs.