Disembark sentence example
- Prior to the break-up of the ice, the army could only disembark at Chemulpo, far from the objective, or at Dalny under the very eyes of its defenders.
- If you're on an outer ship, you may have to walk through two, three, four or more vessels to embark and disembark.
- Chance to buy here to revel finally disembark in five miles of.
- But the forces which had landed at " W " and " X " beaches had joined hands, the one battalion detailed for " S " beach had secured a good position, and during the night the troops still left aboard the " River Clyde " contrived to disembark.
- The II th Division from Imbros was to disembark first, and was to be on the right in the subsequent advance.Advertisement
- However, if you'd like to embark and disembark in California or Canada and you don't mind taking an extended trip with stops at multiple Hawaiian ports, then consider taking a longer cruise.
- A guide will greet you as you disembark from your ferry from Fisherman's Wharf and show you some of the sites on the grounds, like the lighthouse, the power plant and the infamous guard tower.
- The descendants of the original crew will reach the star system, and disembark to begin their new lives back on a planet again, always assuming that they survived the trip.
- Disembark, then use the APC to splat as many infantry as possible.
- But the difficulties of the coast were such that it took three weeks to disembark the whole and to extend across the peninsula to Port Adams. Oku then, leaving the 5th division behind, moved down with the rest towards Kinchow, and after storming that place found himself face to face with a position of enormous strength, Nanshan Hill, at the narrowest part of the peninsula, where part of a Russian division (3000 only out of were actually engaged) had fortified itself with extreme care.Advertisement
- Day Seven - Seattle: Head back to Seattle in the early morning and enjoy breakfast, and perhaps a jam session, before its time to disembark.
- While all this is going on, Lana witnesses two Kryptonian aliens disembark from a spaceship found among the remnants of a meteor shower.
- This because they finally disembark in old-fashioned picnic and ski shows nationally.
- Reasonable expectations about a cruise ship's liability, safe behavior on board to avoid dangerous situations, and a flexible attitude can help passengers enjoy their getaway without needing to consider litigation when they disembark.
- The mother's first indication of trouble came when she met the plane at the airport in Budapest and Eva did not disembark.Advertisement