Discounting sentence example
- Once I had a means of discounting the suicide note, everything else made much more sense.
- You can take advantage of the discounting if you shop at these outlets on a regular basis.
- Respond to painful feelings with support, rather than by discounting them in any way.
- However, Airtours offers special discounting under the Single Parent Family feature.
- This is something to consider before completely discounting the validity of your past life recall.Advertisement
- Retailers traditionally offer generous sales and promotions immediately after Thanksgiving, though more and more retailers are discounting items even before the official start of the Christmas shopping season.
- When it is added that Jefferson's assertions, alike as regards Hamilton's talk 3 and the intent and tendency of his political measures, were, to the extent of the underlying basic fact - but discounting Jefferson's somewhat intemperate interpretations - unquestionably true, 4 it cannot be accounted strange that Hamilton's Democratic opponents mistook his theoretic predilections for positive designs.
- Invoice Discounting Selling your sales invoice Discounting Selling your sales invoices (in confidence) to a finance house in exchange for cash.
- Please don't say that I don't love him, or think I am discounting him.
- The best way to find stores that are discounting their Italian charms is to keep a look out for local advertisements.Advertisement
- The new law forbade the state banks to lend money on real estate, limited their powers of discounting bills and securities, and reduced the maximum of their paper currency.
- Moreover, even after discounting the bias of his enemies, there is evidence to prove that his championship of the Church was not the outcome of his zeal for Christianity; for he was notoriously drunken, unchaste, avaricious and almost insanely ambitious.