Discontinues sentence example
- When both lamps glow, the operator, who thereby knows that both subscribers have restored their instruments, discontinues the connexion.
- Fischer keeps up with the latest technologies and frequently updates their collection and discontinues certain models as new ones are introduced.
- Like methodone, it carries the risk of dependence and withdrawal when a patient discontinues use.
- Just because Bernat has discontinues its organic line of cotton doesn't mean that you can't get organic cotton yarn from other manufacturers.
- The con artist threatens dire consequences, injury or even death if the victim discontinues the sessions.Advertisement