Disclaim sentence example
- They end their confession thus: "If any take this that we have said to be heresy, then do we with the apostle freely confess, that after the way which they call heresy worship we the God of our fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets and Apostles, desiring from our souls to disclaim all heresies and opinions which are not after Christ, and to be stedfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, as knowing our labour shall not be in vain in the Lord."
- The signatories were careful to disclaim all idea of a pact or treaty, and to define the declaration as a mere statement of ideals and principles which could not acquire binding force until ratified by elected representatives of the nation as a whole.
- We therefore disclaim all liabilities for any errors in the information here.
- disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- disclaim responsibility due to a use of non-standard hardware.Advertisement
- disclaim any obligation to update any forward looking or other statements contained herein, except as required by applicable law.
- The DfT and the Contributors hereby disclaim any warranty with respect to the Contents, either expressed or implied.
- Vision Internet Limited explicitly disclaim responsibility for this script including any damages that might result from the use or misuse of the script.
- disclaim what has been nicknamed the doctrine of finality.
- MindView, Inc., and Prentice Hall, Inc. specifically disclaim the implied warrantees of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.Advertisement
- " To the university of Oxford," he says, " I acknowledge no obligation; and she will as cheerfully renounce me for a son as I am willing to disclaim her for a mother.
- In 1784 Francis was returned by the borough of Yarmouth, Isle of Wight; and although he took an opportunity to disclaim every feeling of personal animosity towards Hastings, this did not prevent him, on the return of the latter in 1785, from doing all in his power to bring forward and support the charges which ultimately led to the impeachment resolutions of 1787.
- Mahomet himself had to disclaim such titles, because he felt himself to be a divinely inspired prophet; but we too, from our standpoint, shall fully acquit him of poetic genius.
- For fifteen years he did all in his power to correct the mistake, and finally wrote to The Times to disclaim the authorship. (See Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, vol.
- We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.Advertisement
- warrantyressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.