Disclaim sentence example
- We therefore disclaim all liabilities for any errors in the information here.
- The DfT and the Contributors hereby disclaim any warranty with respect to the Contents, either expressed or implied.
- Vision Internet Limited explicitly disclaim responsibility for this script including any damages that might result from the use or misuse of the script.
- MindView, Inc., and Prentice Hall, Inc. specifically disclaim the implied warrantees of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- In 1784 Francis was returned by the borough of Yarmouth, Isle of Wight; and although he took an opportunity to disclaim every feeling of personal animosity towards Hastings, this did not prevent him, on the return of the latter in 1785, from doing all in his power to bring forward and support the charges which ultimately led to the impeachment resolutions of 1787.Advertisement
- Mahomet himself had to disclaim such titles, because he felt himself to be a divinely inspired prophet; but we too, from our standpoint, shall fully acquit him of poetic genius.
- We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- The signatories were careful to disclaim all idea of a pact or treaty, and to define the declaration as a mere statement of ideals and principles which could not acquire binding force until ratified by elected representatives of the nation as a whole.