Disciplining sentence example
- Their rise was, due principally to the necessity of administering the charities of the Church, putting an end to disorder and confusion in the religious services, and disciplining offenders.
- I'm sure, in his mind; he's merely disciplining her.
- French officers were selected for the training and disciplining of the army, the civil list was arranged with economy and order, and reforms were introduced into the public service and system of administration.
- She is quickly becoming a widely recognized authority on disciplining children and a celebrity in her own right.
- For the next three years Menelek devoted himself to strengthening and disciplining his army, to legislation, to building towns, such as Liche (near Debra-Berhan), Worra Hailu (Wollo Galla country), &c., and to repelling the incursions of the Gallas.Advertisement
- Some people may need disciplining if they continue with selfish or unreasonable expectations.
- In my parenting class, we learned that disciplining through fear alienates your children.
- Boot camps for troubled teens are facilities that use strict military lifestyles as means of disciplining adolescents who are defiant or out of control.
- He or she performs all the tasks necessary for running a dorm, including hiring dorm employees, coordinating the work of resident assistants, and disciplining residents who break the rules.
- Parents should be counseled on how to set appropriate limits with their child and be consistent and realistic when disciplining.Advertisement
- Military prisoners were assigned here for disciplining and retraining.