Disbelieving sentence example
- The progress of events showed him, on the contrary, a France which every day left a little stronger, and he aroused himself from his disbelieving, disillusioned mood.
- "Sure, hon," she said, clearly disbelieving.
- Her gaze remained on him, disbelieving.
- Jule was clearly disbelieving.
- There is no evidence that carbon monoxide is ever produced, indeed there are strong reasons for disbelieving in its occurrence.Advertisement
- Jesus administers that mild rebuke, ' Stop disbelieving and show yourself a believer ', as the words could be translated.
- disbelieve here is: What is the spiritual wisdom behind the disbelieving husbands being purified through their marriage to the believing wives?
- disbelieve our Patron, so grant us victory over the disbelieving people " (ii.
- disbelieveome of you were still disbelieving me about using a plane iron - so this should convince you for certain!
- disbelieveng up the South Downs over the next week with 2 totally disbelieving border collies was a test for all three of us!Advertisement
- hot doghad encountered what seemed to Doyle's disbelieving eyes to be a hot-dog salesman in the middle of nowhere.
- How can a disbelieving husband not perish even if his wife was a believer?
- disbelieve not worry about believing or disbelieving the claim right away.