Disagreeing sentence example
- "I wasn't disagreeing," she answered, "just making a point.
- Disagreeing with the President, he resigned and returned to his estate May 1 1917.
- This brings up an important issue: if you feel that you are sick or cannot work and your doctor is disagreeing, it's within your rights to seek out the opinion of another care provider.
- While I'm not disagreeing with you that Edith looks like the best candidate, in my mind she's still the flavor of the month at the fruitcake sale.
- Thirdly as regards doctrines, the surpassing interest of these early writings is that they show the pupil partly agreeing, partly disagreeing, with his master.Advertisement
- And this Analogy 'twixt colours, and refrangibility is very precise and strict; the Rays always either exactly agreeing in both, or proportionally disagreeing in both.
- They are constantly bickering and disagreeing even about what to name the baby.
- Disagreeing with the duke of Wellington on the question of parliamentary reform, he entered the ministry of Grey as home secretary in 1830.
- We, as a people, always grumbled when agreeing, but when disagreeing grew glorious.