Disablement sentence example
- The tragedy of disablement seems never to have smothered her natural exuberance.
- Where a disablement gratuity is paid no death gratuity is subsequently payable.
- There are also indications that among the disabled income is inversely related to severity of disablement.
- In case of injury, involving incapacity for more than, thirteen weeks (for the earlier period the Krankenkassen provide), the weekly sum payable during complete or permanent incapacity is fixed at the ratio of two-thirds of the earnings during the year preceding the accident, and in case of partial disablement, at such a proportion of the earnings as corresponds to the loss through disablement.
- All their rushing and galloping at one another did little harm, the harm of disablement and death was caused by the balls and bullets that flew over the fields on which these men were floundering about.Advertisement