Dirtying sentence example
- Far from creating more work, many vegetarian meals are one-pot wonders that only involve dirtying a knife.
- The trigger may be normal child behavior such as crying or dirtying a diaper.
- Flip flops are inexpensive and practical, taking you from the beach to the locker room without dirtying your feet.
- With 216 inches of grilling surface, you can fit everything you need for the meal on the grill without dirtying extra dishes.
- You won't be purchasing wasteful packaging such as the boxes and bottles that mainstream detergents come in, and you won't be dirtying as much water to get your clothes clean.Advertisement