Dirtiest sentence example
- From the head of the Church down to the lowest, dirtiest religious mendicant, the Church was one mass of seething corruption.
- Unless you're trying to commemorate the time your pet got the dirtiest he has ever been, you'd probably be much happier with an image that shows your furry companion off to his best advantage.
- This is the dirtiest area of the car, so it's best to keep the mud from splashing up onto the rest of the vehicle.
- Dirty Jobs is a reality TV show on the Discovery Channel that delves into the nation's dirtiest and most disgusting occupations.
- The American bale has been described in a standard American book on cotton as " the clumsiest, dirtiest, most expensive and most wasteful package, in which cotton or any other commodity of like value is anywhere put up."Advertisement