Diploid sentence example
- Although inactivated-rabies vaccines from diploid cell cultures are safe and effective, they are expensive.
- Human diploid cell vaccine (HDCV)-A rabies vaccine in which the virus is grown in cultures of human cells, concentrated, and inactivated for IM or ID injection.
- A diploid cell may also undergo meiosis to produce haploid cells, usually four.
- In the formation of the female gamete in plants, how do the polar bodies end up being diploid?
- Retrovirus genomes have 4 unique features: They are the only viruses which are truly diploid.Advertisement
- Viral induced gene silencing has been demonstrated for the characterization of gene function in diploid and tetraploid potato.