Dioxin sentence example
- In fish, polluted water is the main cause of dioxin contamination while animals are mostly exposed to dioxins through the air.
- Methods The analytical methodology for determining dioxin and PCB concentrations in cows ' milk has already been reported 15.
- The other UK EfW plants have recorded similar low dioxin emission levels - equivalent to existing, background dioxin levels in urban soils.
- Some highly toxic dioxin is also formed despite careful control of the flue gas temperatures.
- The combined dioxin and PCB concentrations were in the range 2.5 - 6.1 ng TEQ/kg milk fat.Advertisement
- dioxin contamination can lead to harmful health effects?
- Thus the control of dioxin level in feed is a decisive tool to reduce the human dioxin intake.
- dioxin exposure: A 20-year mortality study.
- When these chemicals combine they turn into dioxin, the dangerous compound found in Agent Orange.