Dinnertime sentence example
- Dining earlier in the afternoon to avoid the dinnertime crowds.
- Fill up certain program provided percent pm dinnertime block.
- Having a steady vegan meal plan in rotation can save you a lot of time, money, and effort when dinnertime rolls around each night.
- Now set a kitchen timer or alarm clock and return to your observation once an hour or once every two hours until dinnertime, marking down how much light the spot in the garden receives.
- Early Bird Specials refer to meals served from late afternoon to dinnertime.Advertisement
- For $11 you get an honest bottle of ripe, fruity somewhat earthy wine that goes well with food, which is a nice change as often Californian wines seem to be made with cocktail hour in mind rather than dinnertime.
- At once elegant and approachable, Champagne has something to offer for everyone, from the most sophisticated connoisseurs to those who simply like to unwind with a glass of wine at dinnertime.
- Dinnertime also offers a tasting menu, where small portions of a seven course meal are prepared for your entire party.
- If it's lunch or dinnertime, one of the best ways to incorporate a taste of New York City is with a meal at the Hard Rock Café.
- Dinnertime Selects-These brown-labeled dinners offer 30 percent more food than a typical Café Classic dinner but still have no more than 400 calories per entrée.Advertisement
- Seafood and steaks are on the menu for dinnertime, along with a variety of appetizers.
- Start thinking about these foods at dinnertime.
- Just like the appetizers and desserts, the side dishes can be pre-made and held in the refrigerator to be finished at dinnertime.
- Tapas are small plates of food, which are popular at both happy hour and dinnertime.
- The wait staff is friendly and manages to keep their cool, despite the fact that the place tends to get amazingly crowded around dinnertime.Advertisement
- The number fell to three when a dinnertime caller remembered someone opening their purchase in the parking lot.
- They went out and walked about till dinnertime, talking of the political news and common acquaintances like people who do not know each other intimately.
- Pierre had come just at dinnertime and was sitting awkwardly in the middle of the drawing room on the first chair he had come across, blocking the way for everyone.