Dinette sentence example
- A bench style dinette set was the only furniture in the house.
- convertible double dinette plus a pilot berth.
- Forward cabin: has a single dinette which converts into a single bed, with large storage cupboards under the seats.
- The saloon has a forward raised dinette, giving specially good views.
- dinette with storage under seats converts to double berth.Advertisement
- The saloon is large and contains a single and convertible double dinette plus a pilot berth.
- The front dinette converts to a double bed while in the middle cabin there are two singles.
- large dinette: With table extension (can seat six!
- Don Amott stocks the slightly cheaper fixed bed Sloop 1 and rear dinette Sloop 3 models too.
- dinette table is available.Advertisement
- dinette area is large enough to handle the crew, but intimate enough for just two.
- dinette and/or forward seats convert to provide further beds.
- dinette seating are now standard specification.
- dinette chairs and the bar stools.
- This is a 6-berth motorhome with six seat belts, a side dinette and a spacious wraparound rear lounge area.Advertisement
- Shelves and cupboards for plenty of storage. * Dining Room: Beautiful built-in oak dinette, comfortably seats four.
- Pullman dinette with storage under seats converts to double berth.
- Fore cabin has a super ser catalytic cabin heater, a dinette with table top dropping down to make a double bed.