Dimness sentence example
- He rubbed his eyes against the dimness and caught sight of a skid mark.
- I stumbled into the parlor, where the dimness was alleviated somewhat, and stood near the doorway, a little disoriented.
- Prince Andrew collected all his strength in an effort to recover his senses, he moved a little, and suddenly there was a ringing in his ears, a dimness in his eyes, and like a man plunged into water he lost consciousness.
- This beginning is not in the dimness of antiquity nor in a multitude of customs, beliefs, traditions, rites and personalities, as is the case with the so-called " natural " religions.
- Their origin, lost in the dimness of remote antiquity, was invested by priestly legends with a sacred character.Advertisement