Dimer sentence example
- The enzyme forms a dimer in the crystal structure.
- The diagram shows a simple dimer - the start of the polymerisation process.
- The positions of the transmembrane helices of the core dimer are based on Fig.
- The unit cell used was two dimer rows wide, each of which was four dimer rows wide, each of which was four dimers long, with the usual termination.
- In each case, the dimer bond length is increased somewhat compared to the clean dimer bond length is increased somewhat compared to the clean dimer (2.37 Ã… ).Advertisement
- The SiH 2 groups diffuse around the surface (2) until two of them react to form a monohydride dimer (3 ).
- The four atoms which make up the distorted square are shown by filled circles, the substrate dimer atoms are shown by open circles.
- Nevertheless the PSII core region is clearly 2-fold symmetric and closely resembles the averaged PSII core dimer top view.
- Differences between the dimer and trimer profiles revealed sequence patterns that match and extend experimental studies of oligomer specification.
- The Gln 16 side chain was accommodated by qualitatively different interactions in the dimer and trimer crystal structures.Advertisement