Diluent sentence example
- - Water acts directly as a diluent and solvent.
- The method of using these liquids is in all cases the same; a particle is dropped in; if it floats a diluent is added and the mixture well stirred.
- Their aperient action is dependent upon the minimum of irritation of the bowel, and is exercised by their abstraction from the blood of water, which passes into the bowel to act as a diluent of the salt.
- The function of the sand is simply that of a diluent to prevent undue shrinkage and cracking in drying.
- This excess does no harm, for that part which fails to unite with the lime serves as a diluent, much as does sand in mortar.Advertisement
- The ADV replaces the need to add the diluent manually and functions like an inline second-stage regulator.
- Discard the vial if a vacuum does not pull the diluent into the vial.
- We made the ascent as normal, and I learned from first hand experience that the rebreather does not need any diluent during ascent.
- Add the contents of the syringe to the remaining diluent.
- The addition of a reactive diluent (usually styrene) eases working, often reduces cost and enhances the reactivity of the polyester.Advertisement
- The diluent may be a balanced salt solution or other appropriate diluent.
- The Nitrox CCR (air diluent) actually has more of a depth limitation than air.
- Its uniform, coarse granulation allows for complete hydration without the aid of an external diluent.
- Do not freeze, to prevent damage to the prefilled diluent syringe.
- The vaccine concentrate will drain into the diluent vial.Advertisement
- This, however, is manifestly incorrect, as, if it were true, 4% of ethylene mixed with 96% of a combustible diluent such as hydrogen should give 16to 17-candle gas, whereas a mixture of 10% of ethylene and 90% of hydrogen is devoid of luminosity.