Diktat sentence example
- diktat from the center.
- The PLO had no room to maneuver, and after some hesitation accepted the diktat.
- We have no diktat; let's look for another option together.
- It took no initiative, no grand scheme, no ministerial diktat.
- Since its international humiliation over Amazon deforestation in the 1980s, the Brazilian government has learned to adopt western diktat on environmental matters.Advertisement
- Damned by donor diktat, for Ghanaians it's a raw deal.
- Mr. Clarke: A similar argument could be made for limiting by state diktat the number of people born every year.
- The world is currently loosely in the diktat of the insane American Empire warmongers.
- Why does local discretion continue to be stripped away and replaced by central government diktat?