Difficulty-levels sentence example
- Many games these days have different difficulty levels and running through the game once will help you with the harder levels, which typically unlock more stuff.
- This is because when they were first created, there was no such thing as multiple difficulty levels.
- When these games were created, there was no such thing as multiple difficulty levels.
- Relive the moments when games were a lot simpler, and had no complicated rules, multiple difficulty levels or memory cards.
- The only difference between the difficulty levels is the number of points the Bard will have available to him and the number of save game locations.Advertisement
- There are four difficulty levels to choose from and if you want to be risky, you'll pick the hardest, Deadeye.
- Replay value is moderate, and comes mostly from choosing different difficulty levels or attempting to secure all of the hidden characters scattered throughout the various stages.
- The difficulty levels are still Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert.
- Checkers.ws offers up several variations and difficulty levels for the true checkers enthusiast.
- There are three different difficulty levels.Advertisement
- That said, there are many options for formal prom hair styles of varying difficulty levels based on the wearer's hair condition, hair length, and the type of style they wish to achieve.
- The variety of patterns offer a novice or experienced seamstress a choice of styles and also a variety of difficulty levels to fit each person's abilities and tastes.
- Players are asked questions of various difficulty levels with assigned point values.