Differentiable sentence example
- It gives a continuous curve which is of infinite length and nowhere differentiable.
- Then what about infinitely differentiable functions that were non-analytic?
- A homeomorphism that has at least one continuous derivative (w.r.t. z) and a continuously differentiable inverse is a diffeomorphism.
- Exercise 8.7 Let z = f (x / y ), where f is suitably differentiable.
- In the lower epithelium the large and long lacunar cells are easily differentiable.Advertisement