Diathermy sentence example
- Be prepared to use diathermy at these late stages.
- Options for treatment if it gets too large might include diathermy, laser treatment, surgery or drugs to shrink the gland.
- The latter may be overcome if the flap is raised by using cutting diathermy.
- Laparoscopic ovarian diathermy is a safe and effective alternative to ovulation induction with gonadotropins.
- At these times surgical diathermy is not in use.Advertisement
- Placebo comparisons Placebo was usually sham short wave diathermy, and patients were a mixture of acute and chronic.
- The second method is thermolysis, which is also known as short-wave diathermy.
- A commercial machine for microwave diathermy operates with an output power of 100 watts at 2,450 MHz.
- The skin is opened using cutting diathermy and the subcutaneous tissue using coagulation diathermy.
- The peritoneal reflection is then incised with the diathermy a few millimeters posterior to the " white line " .Advertisement