Diagrammatically sentence example
- There are three Li ting - typical methods: (I) A direct pull may be applied to the hook, either by screws, or by a cylinder fitted with is piston and rod and actuated by direct hydraulic or other pressure, as shown diagrammatically in fig.
- A plan of the apparatus as arranged by Ewing for the latter purpose is shown diagrammatically in fig.
- Mag., 18 73, 45) and represented diagrammatically in fig.
- This rod is supported at 4 and 4 of its length where it enters the two dust-tubes, as represented diagrammatically in fig.
- Some timber bridges consist of queenpost trusses in the upright position, as shown diagrammatically in fig.Advertisement
- 3) consists of an ordinary pendulum diagrammatically represented by ab, connected by a universal joint to an inverted pendulum dc. The latter, which is a rod pointed at its lower end and loaded at c, would be unstable if it were not connected with b.
- The instrument is represented diagrammatically in fig.
- Soc. 1903, 8 3, p. 34 2), whose apparatus is shown diagrammatically in fig.
- C,Transverse section of a fila shown diagrammatically in fig.
- The general scheme of iron manufacture is shown diagrammatically in fig.Advertisement
- The divergences may also be represented diagrammatically on a horizontal projection of the vertical axis, as in fig.
- 3 represents diagrammatically a FIG.
- Christie, in 1833.1 The arrangement of the six conductors is diagrammatically repre sented in fig.
- It is shown diagrammatically in fig.
- The problem may be illustrated diagrammatically as follows` (fig.Advertisement
- 14 shows diagrammatically a convenient arrangement described by Ewing (see Proc. Inst.