Diagenesis sentence example
- Recent studies have focused on wireline interpretation and early diagenesis in hydrocarbon reservoirs from the Middle East, particularly Cretaceous ramp systems.
- Dalradian limestones commonly have Sr greater than 1000 ppm, indicating primary aragonite and marine diagenesis.
- diagenesis studies then, it would seem logical to sample soil water or groundwater and determine its chemistry.
- A series of photographs and detailed explanations are used to highlight the main processes occurring during carbonate diagenesis.
- A model of the effects of diagenesis on magnetic mineralogy in deeply buried sequences is proposed.Advertisement
- An important part of the project will be to understand how sediment diagenesis affects the anisotropy of shales.