Dia sentence example
- Isla's gifts were first shown in his Triunfo del amor y de la lealtad: Dia Grande de Navarra, a satirical description of the ceremonies at Pamplona in honour of Ferdinand VI.'s accession; its sly humour so far escaped the victims that they thanked the writer for his appreciation of their local efforts, but the true significance of the work was discovered shortly afterwards, and the protests were so violent that Isla was transferred by his superiors to another district.
- Finished with linseed oil and good beeswax £ 22.00 Quantity: oak pentacle - TURNED THIS OAK BOARD IS ABOUT 8 " DIA.
- By this date the crescent Moon will have joined the retinue of planets - see Dia.
- I believe we used rungs 9 " long by ¾ " dia. at 11 " centers.
- Front - Brembo floating stainless steel double disk, dia.Advertisement
- In Mexican home decor, you may see some Day of the Dead (Dia De Los Muertos) folk art.
- Some people choose to have cow skulls tattooed on their bodies, for example, because of the connection with cowboys and the Wild West.For others, skull tattoos may be part of their culture, such as with Dia de Los Muertos tattoos in Mexico.
- On the second and principal day of the festival the ceremonies were conducted in the grove of the Dea Dia.
- These dates are given in the following memorial distich with a frank indifference to quantity and metre "Vult Crux, Lucia, Cinis, Charismata dia Quod det vota pia quarta sequens feria."
- The use of dia can again denote efficient causality.Advertisement
- My Illustration work is a combination of mixed me dia inclu ding collage, paint ink and print.
- The great annual festival which they had to conduct was held in honour of the anonymous Dea Dia, who was probably identical with Ceres.
- Excavations, commenced in the 16th century and continued to the 19th, in the grove of the Dea Dia about 5 m.