Dhs sentence example
- Information regarding nearly 100% of all containerized cargo is carefully screened by DHS before it arrives in the United States.
- In addition, the DHS will, for the first time, oversee the visa issuance process.
- It's a clear win-win for state and locals... and DHS.
- Fundamental Issues: 1. Is TTIC a usurpation of authority assigned to DHS under the HS Act?
- It 's a clear win-win for state and locals... and DHS.Advertisement
- Examples of agency-specific job announcements include those found on the websites of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and the Social Security Administration (SSA).
- Your state's Department of Human Services (DHS) office should have more information about what resources are available in your area.
- If you've recently started a new job or business, ask a DHS caseworker what you should do to provide proof of income.
- Card #2: This card is reserved for lawful non-citizens who do not have DHS permission to work, but are required by law to provide a Social Security number.
- Card #3: This card is specifically for people who have DHS permission to work temporarily in the United States.Advertisement