Dewdrops sentence example
- Pet Essences are like dewdrops in a bottle; kept there so that you can use them when you need them, even if you are not out walking in the garden.
- These are supercooled dewdrops that freeze as the temperature lowers; at -2.0C some of the water droplets were frozen.
- This method also hearkens back nicely to the way ancient healers would sip the dewdrops of flowers to cull their precious benefits.
- He held familiar intercourse with Our Lady and the saints in the gray dawn, the grass still spangled with innumerable glistening dewdrops.
- He collected dewdrops from the plants and believed that the sun's rays, passing through the morning dew and touching the plant, imbued the dew with the plant's energy essences.Advertisement
- The transcript used for the printed edition of Marenghi apparently often corrupted what was rare and strange to what was commonplace; e.g., 1.119, "dewglobes" to "dewdrops."