Devin sentence example
- In 1752 he brought out at Fontainebleau an operetta, the Devin du village, which was successful.
- His first opera, Les Muses galantes, privately prepared at the house of La Popeliniere, attracted very little attention; but Le Devin du village, given at Fontainebleau in 1752, and at the Academie in 1753, achieved a great and well-deserved success.
- Castil-Blaze has accused Rousseau of extensive plagiarisms (or worse) in Le Devin du village and Pygmalion, but apparently without sufficient cause.
- Devin Moore -- a young man from Fayette, Alabama arrested and taken to the police station for suspicion of car theft -- suddenly flipped out, grabbed one of the officer's 9mm gun and shot policemen to death, each with a shot to the head.
- Devin was obsessed with the Grand Theft Auto game and played it for hundreds of hours.Advertisement
- Devin Haman - The co-founder of Sunset Tan, L.A. has a Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.