Devalued sentence example
- The losers are the lenders, who are repaid in devalued currency.
- Surely a story is not devalued by having been read?
- No matter what work has to be done it has seriously devalued my £ 36,000 vehicle.
- Words are so devalued in our times so we should simply announce the gospel in its purity.
- But in August 1998, Russia devalued the rouble and declared a moratorium on its government bonds.Advertisement
- Moreover, the government recently devalued the Israeli shekel.