Dev sentence example
- process employed ritually in all religions and among all races, civilized or savage, partly as a mode of ridding persons and things of dangerous influences and diseases, especially of the demons (Persian drug, Greek pes, Armenian dev) which are or cause those diseases; and partly as a means of introducing into things and persons a sacramental or divine influence, a holy emanation, spirit or power.
- With that in mind, GBA Dev is the greatest all-in-one resource for the homebrew Game Boy Advance scene.
- Founder Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, born Mahesh Prasad Varma, built the program based on his studies with Swami Brahmananda Saraswati, or Guru Dev, who discovered a lost Veda meditation technique in ancient Hindu teachings.
- The story is that Guru Dev asked Maharishi to find a way to make meditation available to everyone, not just a select few.
- (23) Pace, "Dev.Advertisement
- biz dev guys ' purpose in life is to go to meetings.
- Here he adopts the " Dev from Coronation Street " method of acting as a short hand for exuding academic charisma.
- You can get the emu from the Emulators section and the source from the Dev.
- exudee he adopts the " Dev from Coronation Street " method of acting as a short hand for exuding academic charisma.
- Dev: 1989-1990 PR3 MG- f forerunner The third Phoenix prototype, built by ADC.Advertisement