Deutschland sentence example
- Musser also interested himself in politics while at Heidelberg, publishing in 1846 Schleswig-Holstein, Dlinemark and Deutschland, and editing with Gervinus the Deutsche Zeitung.
- Voigt has traced the history of the Order previous to 1526 in his Geschichte Preussens (Konigsberg, 1827-1839), and he has dealt with the organization of the Order, and with its history in Germany from 1525 to 1858, in his Geschichte des deutschen Ritterorden in seinen zwolf Balleien in Deutschland (Berlin, 1857-1859).
- His most important works were Introductio in controversies juris civilis recentioris (Jena, 1771) and Geschichte der in Deutschland geltenden Rechte (Jena, 1780).
- Among the best known is the patriotic Deutschland, Deutschland fiber Alles, composed in 1841 on the island of Heligoland, where a monument was erected in 1891 to his memory (subsequently destroyed).
- He thus drew an important distinction between the " Deutschland," which had peacefully brought a cargo to America, and the U53, which had raided several ships off the New England coast Oct.Advertisement
- The " Deutschland " proceeded along the new coast, named Luitpold Land, to lat.