Destructor sentence example
- Any excess ozone not absorbed into the water is destroyed by a machine called a destructor.
- Java has no destructor or similar concept, so you must create an ordinary method to perform this cleanup.
- If the element type defines a destructor, the destructor is called on the element being removed.
- Then when the " letter " base-class destructor is called, you get delete 0, which by definition does nothing.
- Normally, you might say that it's a virtual call, so Square ' s destructor will be called.Advertisement
- A refuse destructor which had also been installed provided heat to generate steam for the machinery.
- Being taken to the " dust destructor " by a Scammell Scarab three wheeled ' mechanical horse ' .
- To allow the Intrinsics to deallocate resources produced by type converters, a resource destructor procedure may also be provided.
- With a destructor, however, all destructors in the hierarchy must be called.
- In the UK, broad-leaved dock is a host for the potato eelworm, Ditylenchus destructor.Advertisement
- The best-known dipterous pests are the Hessian fly (Cecidosnyia destructor), the pear midge (Diplosis pyrivora), the fruit flies (Tephritis Tyroni of Queensland and Halterophora capitata or the Mediterranean fruit fly), the onion fly (Phorbia cepetorum), and numerous corn pests, such as the gout fly (Chloropstaeniopus) and the frit fly (Oscinis frit).
- The municipal garbage plant (destructor) collects and reduces to fertilizer 200 tons of garbage per day.
- On the Hessian fly, Cecidomyia destructor, Say, the May brood of which produces swellings immediately above the joints of barley attacked by it, see Asa Fitch, The Hessian Fly (Albany, 1847), reprinted from Trans.