Destructively sentence example
- Insects are comparatively few, but ants swarm destructively in the heat of the year.
- You can manage anger destructively or constructively.
- But Jung's arguments, though strong destructively against the Mattioli theory, break down as regards any valid proof either that the prisoner arrested at Peronne was a Bastille prisoner in 1673 or that he was ever at Pignerol, where indeed we find no trace of him.
- But the smallness of the single city-states and their unwillingness to combine prevented this superiority in quality from telling destructively upon the bulk of the Persian empire.
- Where the waves have opposite amplitudes they destructively interfere to give low intensity.Advertisement
- If we can understand how to manage our anger, we can then learn to express it in a positive way by acting constructively instead of destructively.
- Managing anger destructively is actually allowing your anger to manage you.