Destructions sentence example
- This type of course gives students a broad overview of weapons of mass destructions and how they are used.
- The Sidra Rabbet knows of three total destructions of the human race by fire and water, pestilence and sword, a single pair alone surviving in each case.
- There are few buildings of interest, owing to the frequent destructions the town has undergone.
- As a rule, destruction by a deluge is the most favourite myth, but destructions by fire and wind and by the wrath of a god are common in Australian, Peruvian and Egyptian tradition.
- In the Puranas we find the legend of many successive creations and destructions of the world a myth of world-wide distribution.Advertisement