Desktop publishing sentence example
- Children collect and write their own stories, take digital photographs and use desktop publishing to produce the magazine.
- Ideal person will have a desktop publishing and advertising / marketing background with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A graphics consultant will be needed to develop a logo and print materials, unless you're very skilled at desktop publishing.
- Sometimes images produced on office PC or Macintosh desktop publishing systems may not look the same as on a CD reproduction center's system which may use more advanced and different technology.
- Many of these programs do double-duty as basic word processing, graphic design, desktop publishing applications.Advertisement
- Microsoft Publisher: Publisher is a basic, easy to use desktop publishing application that includes many standard business card templates.
- Using one of these sites can be a great way to put together a properly formatted resume quickly, without having to have advanced word processing or desktop publishing skills.
- Another idea that would allow seniors to share autographs and special memories is to use a desktop publishing program to create a memory book.
- Most people aren't so talented, however, so a desktop publishing program is the best way to avoid handwriting your wording.
- You can also make your own free printable invitation to slumber party using a word processing or desktop publishing program.Advertisement
- Apple paid the license and Helvetica became one of the most commonly-used font used in the professional desktop publishing world (created primarily on Mac computers).