Derailleur sentence example
- As Brian's Birdy had a derailleur as well as a hub gear he promised to stay on one rear cog.
- Brian tells of his temptation to use the derailleur when we passed him, but being the English gentleman, he resisted.
- The difficulty and judgment of changing derailleur gears before a hill or after stopping is well known.
- I'd ridden a shorter version on the same bike before it was changed from an 8-speed derailleur to the Rohloff 14-speed hub.
- We notice REYES, kneeling behind him attending to the rear derailleur of her racing bike.Advertisement
- Grafting on the 2-speed derailleur of the 6-speed would add some versatility.
- A long cage derailleur for combining a triple crankset with a 13-28 sprocket set or smaller.
- Recently fitted with new derailleur, new freewheel and new chain.
- "He croaked," Burgess answered as he turned to show Dean his gearing derailleur.
- The fx is significantly lighter than the older APB, especially with a two ring derailleur rather than a Sachs 3x7.Advertisement
- A short cage derailleur for combining a double crankset with a 13-26 sprocket set or smaller.
- Never before has a shifter and rear derailleur been faster, lighter and more precise than the new SRAM X.0 system.