Depute sentence example
- There are two schools of thought regarding depute letters.
- depute clerk authorized by the Tribunal to act on its behalf.
- depute headteacher, with the very effective support of the senior administration officer, managed the school's budget very well.
- depute leader of the council, as Robin Banks (Oban Central) was re-elected.
- depute head teacher at Juniper Green Primary School in Edinburgh, is currently engaged on a doctorate at Heriot Watt.Advertisement
- He was also elected as a depute suppleant to the Legislative Assembly, and was called upon to sit in it in place of a deputy who had resigned.
- He practised as a barrister in Paris; and under the Revolution was elected as a depute suppleant in the Constituent Assembly, and later as deputy in the Legislative Assembly.
- Each Area has a depute clerk or clerks and back up administrative staff.
- depute head wants to know where former pupils are now.
- Northern Isles depute fiscal sworn in The Northern Isles ' new depute fiscal sworn in The Northern Isles ' new depute fiscal has been sworn in at Lerwick Sheriff Court in Shetland.Advertisement
- Archie Strang, 58, currently depute to outgoing chief executive Michael Docherty, will take up the post later this month.
- depute of the county, John Swinton.
- depute procurator fiscal Pamela Rhodes said that a fatal accident inquiry was to be held where this could be brought to light.
- Flood the bureaus with several depute letters and some bad stuff will temporarily disappear while information is being verified with a creditor.
- He adopted revolutionary ideas, and became a cure of the Constitutional Church in the department of Pas-de-Calais, where he was later elected as a depute suppleant to the Convention.Advertisement
- Infirmity had compelled him towards the end of his life to depute the chief command to his younger son Orkhan, by whom in 1326 the conquest of Brusa was at last effected after a long siege.