Depositor sentence example
- In 1898 California had the largest savings-bank deposit per depositor ($637.75) of any state in the.
- The city has, besides, numerous fine office buildings, including that of the Society for Savings (an institution in which each depositor is virtually a stockholder), the Citizens', Rose, Williamson, Rockefeller, New England and Garfield buildings; and several beautiful churches, notably the Roman Catholic and Trinity cathedrals, the First Presbyterian ("Old Stone"), the Second Presbyterian, the First Methodist and Plymouth (Congregational) churches.
- Union; the per caput deposit was $110 in 1902, and about one person in seven was a depositor.
- Access for commercial purposes usually requires depositor permission. top How can I find out which dataset I need?
- This provides the depositor with the opportunity to check the entry and provide any new and additional information.Advertisement
- All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund.
- A document sent to any potential data depositor was Preparing Data for Deposit with the ESRC Data Archive.
- You will also get live online affiliate new depositor whether they win or decide to play for fun or real money.
- In this way, any data depositor could configure a local interface to collections deposited with the ADS.
- If an FDIC insured bank or savings association fails, depositor's account balances are protected up to specific limits based on the type of account.Advertisement
- On October 3, 2008 the coverage was temporarily increased from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor per insured bank.
- Retirement accounts which are owned by one person for their personal use are insured up to $250,000 per depositor per insured bank.
- This payment is usually made within a few days, either by giving the account holder a check or by depositing the money into an account for the depositor at another insured bank.
- There is no guarantee that a depositor will receive any or all of their uninsured deposits.