Deporting sentence example
- In 1755 the British took the stern step of deporting the Acadian French from Nova Scotia.
- The prison service must minimize risk by deporting criminals direct from prison and not via the asylum detention estate.
- Home secretary automatically to consider deporting any foreigner involved in listed extremist bookshops, centers, organizations and websites What?
- So threatening were the symptoms that the royalists at Paris and the plenipotentiaries at Vienna talked of deporting him to the Azores, while others more than hinted at assassination.
- He moderated the lord-deputy's policy of deporting the Irish, and unlike him he paid some attention to the interests of the English settlers; moreover, again unlike Fleetwood, he appears to have held the scales evenly between the different Protestant sects, and his undoubted popularity in Ireland is attested by Clarendon.Advertisement