Deport sentence example
- This is one of the only known countries to actually deport citizens over the age of 18 who are recognized as "intentionally illiterate."
- Mrs ay said she had never slept well all the time she has been in Europe, always fearing the police would deport her.
- This is one of the only known countries to actually deport citizens over the age of 18 who are recognized as "intentionally illiterate"
- Attempts were made to officially brand the union as a " subversive organization " and to deport UE leader James Matles.
- A nationwide campaign of protests and petitioning merely provoked the enraged authorities to deport four of the delegation's members to Malta.Advertisement
- Struck with the sad condition of the lepers, whom it was the practice of the Hawaian government to deport to the island of Molokai, he conceived an earnest desire to mitigate their lot, and in 1873 volunteered to take spiritual charge of the settlement at Molokai.
- La Salle's expedition had aroused the French to the importance of the Mississippi, and they soon had a bold plan to occupy it, to close in from the rear on the English on the Atlantic coast, seize their colonies and even deport the colonists.
- This agitation induced the Romans to deport 1000 prominent Achaeans, and, failing proof of treason against Rome, to detain them seventeen years.
- Having resisted deportation three times, she was badly beaten during a final attempt to deport her.
- The criminal law provides adequate safeguards against violence, and there is power to deport those convicted of offenses.Advertisement
- Amnesty International have attacked the UK because of deals the government have made with various countries which allow them to deport terror suspects.
- Its object had been to procure, by pacific means, several reforms in the government of the islands, the chief of which were the expulsion of the friars, and the withdrawal of the governor-general's arbitrary power to deport Filipinos.
- Using this legislation it was decided to deport immigrants from Europe who had been involved in left-wing politics.
- All I can think of, as I posted yesterday, is to deport anyone who isn't a white Protestant.
- His face countenances the idea that Britain should not be willing to deport people to face torture or death.Advertisement
- He followed up with four more singles, Nah Get No Bly (One More Try), Deport Them, Excite Me, and Hackle Mi, all of which were hugely successful in Jamaica.