Dependability sentence example
- Loyalty and dependability become important qualities of good friends.
- She provides flexibility and dependability in unexpected situations.
- A Virgo woman's loyalty and dependability will do well to quell the Scorpio man's tendency to get jealous.
- With dependability and affordability in mind, the Caravelle brand has just what you're looking for.
- Sterling silver guitar picks can provide a level of durability and dependability that other picks can't match.Advertisement
- The Hype Piccadilly wallet offers the dependability of antique leather alongside the convenience of a snap closure.
- It is truly sacrificial and I am constantly amazed at their consistency and dependability.
- Although a later agreement ended the standoff, the move raised grave concerns about Russia's dependability as a supplier of energy.
- Although a later agreement ended the standoff, the move raised grave concerns about Russia 's dependability as a supplier of energy.
- You must investigate the bonds you are thinking of purchasing for stability and interest return dependability.Advertisement
- You may find information about the specific product you're interested in so you can not only get feedback on the seller's dependability and ethics, but the goggles themselves, as well.
- You may not know what many of these features entail, but be assured, the detailed specifications above are what contributes to your vision acuity, even in the brightest of sunlight, and the dependability of the frames.
- It is the leading source of security products today, and many law enforcement, fire, and security organizations use the JustRite flashlights because of the long history of dependability of this company.
- This is because the relationship is progressing from excitement and newness toward maturity and dependability.
- Cancers love the affection and understanding they get from Taurus and Virgo, while they revel in the romance and dependability of the Pisces and the passion the Scorpio brings to the table (and the bed!).Advertisement
- Krause in 1883 and the factory made 300 pairs of sturdy work shoes each day, quickly building a reputation for high quality and dependability.
- With it's rugged durability and it's endless dependability, the Omega Speedmaster was the watch that NASA trusted as being the first watch worn on the moon.