Deodorize sentence example
- A little cider vinegar in the rinse water will help deodorize the doll and kill bacteria.
- deodorize traditional use is as a deodorizing application to foul ulcers.
- The sun will help to further bleach and deodorize your shells should any sea urchin be hiding in the shell.
- It uses water and its special cleaning agents to recondition, deodorize and protect the carpet.
- Drains: Because vinegar helps to deodorize and cut grease, it can keep your drains and pipes running more smoothly.Advertisement
- All of them deodorize, disinfectant and clean with the help of products that you likely already have around the house.
- Night-soil is an excellent manure for all bulky crops, but requires to be mixed with earth or peat, or coal-ashes, so as both to deodorize it and to ensure its being equally distributed.