Denys sentence example
- Egger, Denys d'Halicarnasse (1902), a very useful treatise.
- He afterwards added to his charge at Sparkford, Lovington, South Barrow and North Barrow, and in September 1782 was presented to the perpetual curacy of South Barrow by the Rev. John Hughes, Coln St Denys.
- Denys Marie Pierre Augustin Cochin >>
- The priory of St Denys, an Augustinian foundation of 1124, gives name to a suburb by the Itchen, and has left only fragmentary ruins.
- The cruciform church of St Denys has a 14th-century south porch and tower.Advertisement
- This is called the Dionysian or Great Paschal Period, from its having been employed by Dionysius Exiguus, familiarly styled " Denys the Little," in determining Easter Sunday.
- Denys (the official view of the French court).
- DENYS PETAU (1583-1652), Jesuit scholar, better known as Dionysius Petavius, was born at Orleans on the 21st of August 1583.
- In less than a year he was compelled to seek relaxation; and going to Switzerland he there met and married Helen, third daughter of Sir George William Denys, Bart.
- Nau, Analyse des parties inedites de la chronique attribuee a Denys de Tellmahre (1898); J.-B.Advertisement
- Chabot, Chronique de Denys de Tell-Make, quatrieme partie (1895); W.