Dentin sentence example
- dentin tubule.
- By the fourth month the hard tissues (the enamel and dentin) of the primary teeth have begun to form.
- As the decay spreads inward into the middle layer (the dentin), the tooth becomes more sensitive to temperature and touch.
- Topical fluoride is the most effective mineral for renewing or remineralizing the surface layers of enamel and dentin as they wear out and are eaten away by acids from food and bacteria.
- Remineralization-Recalcification; the process by which minerals from saliva and food are added to the surface of the enamel or to the dentin.Advertisement
- The veneer is attached using a dentin bonding agent between the natural tooth and the dental material.