Dental-floss sentence example
- use dental floss once a day for cleaning between your teeth.
- The most common way to clean between teeth is with dental floss or tape.
- If you don't have a cake-splitting tool, you can tort a cake by cutting it in half with a long piece of dental floss held between your hands, or you can trace an outline around the cake and cut through it slowly with a sharp serrated knife.
- Wind 18 inches (45 cm) of dental floss around the middle fingers of each hand.
- Slide the dental floss up and down against the tooth surface and under the gum line.Advertisement
- If necessary the comb may be cleaned with a toothbrush, fingernail brush, or dental floss.
- The Fio Dental is comparable to a strategically placed piece of dental floss.
- The floss bikini or dental floss bikini is basically a piece of string that separates your bottom from the elements.
- Sun Up Sun Down sells daring bikinis such as the dental floss bikini and nude, flesh tone styles that will create the illusion that you are completely naked.
- Place the Pillow Pet™ into a white pillowcase and tie off the open end with a piece of twine, thread or unwaxed dental floss.Advertisement
- Tying dental floss or some thick thread around the tag and leaving it will remove the tag after a few days.