Dental-caries sentence example
- Thorough brushing by carers and the use of antibacterial gels and fluoride help to prevent dental caries and gum disease.
- Reported use of fluoride toothpaste has a consistent effect in reducing dental caries across Europe using national data.
- They are no more likely to cause dental caries than the lactose in cows ' milk based formulas.
- A majority recognized the importance of eating patterns in relation to dental caries.
- The highest reductions in dental caries were observed in those participants using xylitol.Advertisement
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report that dental caries are perhaps the most prevalent of infectious diseases in children.
- Girls with Turner syndrome have an elevated prevalence rate of dental caries and such other periodontal conditions as gum disease and plaque.