Denouement sentence example
- There are, I think, a number of problems with the story's denouement.
- A post on Penny Arcade's website states "...we have an unbelievably dramatic denouement in the works."
- This skill becomes important at the book's denouement which, it must be said, is not wholly convincing.
- In this horrifying denouement resulting from the clash of multiple perspectives, the audience confronts the dead, wounded, and defiant.
- With the shares beating a swift passage south, the final denouement started at a board meeting on August 12.Advertisement
- There are many twists and turns and a dramatic denouement at the end.
- To how many questions did this unexpected denouement give rise?
- But they stopped it before the grand denouement, before George fed his amazing concoction to his granny.
- Finally, all this is already embedded in a setting determined by the romance of Clement and his lost relatives, "recognition" of whom forms the denouement of the story.
- Typically Wilson provides a denouement that is truly strange and unexpected.Advertisement
- Janey challenges her mother for the attentions of Cady until the struggle for control reaches a tragic denouement.
- Surely you want to see the denouement of Wayne Rooney's Foot?
- I've been asked not to reveal the final denouement but this tense thriller will keep you guessing right to the end.
- Unusually, the play has yet another denouement; perhaps more important than the revelation of Cassie's affair with Michael.