Denims sentence example
- corduroy slacks instead of our denims or battle-dress trousers.
- Fabrics for clothes from mail order company Toast are crisp poplin or voile, linen, indigo denims and silk.
- Natural fibers like canvas, cotton, and denims are cooler than synthetics like lycra, nylons, and satin.
- Most of us use lacework cottons and knits for everyday wear and home use, when we should actually be using sturdy, thick-weave cottons or denims.
- Denims are very heavy, and you should get appropriate needles to use with that.Advertisement
- If your child attends a public school where there is no enforceable uniform, white pants are still a fun choice to add to a wardrobe when you're looking to mix up those sweats and dark denims.
- Skinny jeans are more comfy and stylish than ever before, and in girls sizes they are available in many different colors, from stone washes to dyed denims that flatter every outfit.
- If she is rough and tumble, then delicate rayon pastels will not do as well as durable cottons or denims.
- Women can choose between straight legged or boot cut jeans, vintage wash or classic dark blue denims.
- Darker denims are also particularly flattering for fuller figured women.Advertisement
- Materials range from casual denims and pebbled leathers to glitzy evening bags.
- Denim totes are designed in a variety of colors as well, from light, medium, and dark shades of blue denim commonly associated with a more casual feel, to black and white denims that give a slightly more sophisticated flair.