Denigrating sentence example
- denigratemer is simply being neutral on the subject of religion; neither promoting, favoring nor denigrating any religion or belief.
- denigrateticle is well written, putting your point across, without denigrating the people who do not believe like you.
- One friend of this writer went to a video game expo and, denigrating the hype about the new Madden game, claimed to the EA personnel there that he could score on the brand-new product with his eyes closed.
- Ann Wilson states that the song was written in anger after a man approached her at a backstage meet-and-greet and made denigrating, low ball statements that were insulting to women.
- Though there seem to be numerous studies either supporting or completely denigrating various ingredients in beauty products, it's safe to say that few have incited as much interest or controversy as the focus on aluminum.Advertisement